STATUS: Full Time
POSITION: Service Associate
EXP. REQUIRED: Yes
TRAINING PROVIDED: Yes
Store: Columbus Superstore
ZIP CODE: 40219
A service writer is the liaison between customers in need of equipment repairs and service technicians. Also, schedules maintenance and maintains customer files and work orders.
– Works directly with customers and technicians
– Professionally communicate with customers, staff and management
– Provide accurate quotes for customers
– Ability to accurately compile final billing for customers and shop work orders
– Attention to detail is a must to ensure correct logging of hours and parts to maintain accurate inventory
– Maintain and build customer relationships
– Schedule equipment maintenance
– Assign repair orders for shop personnel
– Work with vendors in researching parts
– Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
Education and Requirements:
High School diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s license
Working knowledge of construction and agricultural equipment preferred
1 year of experience in the rental industry or equipment dealership.
Franklin Equipment provides an Aggressive Salary, Terrific Benefits, 401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Training, Career Incentives, Opportunity for Advancement, Potential Sign-on Bonus and the Chance to Work with a Great Team of People. All applicable candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Applicants may also be required to pass a criminal background check and/or a consumer report. If applicable, the individual will be required to pass a DOT physical. Franklin Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume