Now Offering Curbside ServiceNo Contact Pickup & Return of Equipment
Franklin Equipment is now offering a safe and simple solution to pick up and return rental equipment with no customer contact. This helps us to protect both our customers and employees during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Curbside Service Process – Pickup of Equipment
- Please note that you will be using the Curbside Service feature when you reserve your equipment. Reservations can be made by calling your store or submitting the reservation form online.
- Call the store that you have rented from when you are in-route to pickup equipment. The rental associate will give you a lane number where you will be able to pickup your equipment.
- When you arrive at the store proceed to the lane number you have been given. Please remain in your vehicle. Our rental yard associates will ask for the name of customer picking up equipment (while keeping a safe distance) and they will take a picture of your license plate.
- Our rental yard associate will load and secure equipment. Once they are finished they will give you a thumbs up and you may leave.
Curbside Service Process – Dropoff of Equipment
- Bring equipment back to the store at the required return time or when you are finished using the equipment. An associate will direct you to the check-in area. Please remain in your vehicle.
- An associate will unload the equipment and ask if a return reciept is required.
- If a receipt is required, one will be brought out and provided to you. If a reciept is not required, you will be give the thumbs up to leave the rental yard.