Click On Image To Enlarge
- Fuel tank must be full on return
- Continuous Output: 5,000 watts
- Voltage: 120/240 volt
- Amperage: 41.7/20.8 amps
- Run time: 5.8 hours
Portable generator power designed for construction and rental applications or anywhere high performance, reliable power is needed. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Compact and quiet generator is ideal for powering a variety of equipment including high starting amperage tools.
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standards.
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Honda engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.